Join our Team!
Do you want to write for us? Do you have a restaurant review, adventure and recent travel experience that you want to share to our readers?
Each one of us might have already visited similar destinations but one thing for sure, we have our own story to tell. We would be glad to share your stories to our beloved readers.
The Daily Roar now accepts guest posts and photo essay contributions from any veteran / aspiring travel, lifestyle and food writers who wants to showcase their writing skills, photography and talent to bring the reader to the place trough their travel tales.
The Daily Roar regularly receives invitations for familiarization trips, hotel reviews and restaurant reviews. In case we need writers to cover travel, food and lifestyle-related events, we will assign the task to our regular contributors… It could be you!!
Guest Posts are voluntary, we don’t have any compensation package for our writers but instead, we can promote your article by mentioning your name and your link if in case you have your own personal website or blog.
Guidelines for Writers and Contributors:
- Articles should be unique and not yet published in any other blog and publications.
- Articles can be a photo essay, Travel guide, Top 10 list, Travel itinerary, Travel diary or journal.
- We are only accepting article contributions related to the following topics: travel guides, travel itineraries, travel photo essay, adventure sports, heritage sites, religious sites, travel tips, travel photography, travel and tourism news, food reviews, hotel reviews and recommendations, solo travel, backpacking tips, luxury travel, budget travel, airline and flight reviews, travel gear and gadgets reviews.
- Stories submitted should be accompanied by at least 5 photos related to the submitted story.
- Articles should be at least 400 words long.
- Photo essays should be at least 350 words long and should include at least 7 photos.
- We value each photographers copyright. Please submit photos that you own or at least, you must have permission to use them.
- Articles should not include commercial links (links to travel agencies, hotels reservation sites etc.), if you are aiming to promote a commercial website, we recommend that you visit our advertising page.
- Please email us your short bio with links to your personal blog or site and social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Google plus).
What’s in it for you?
- Each article published has your short bio at the bottom of the post and it includes a link to your website or blog and social media accounts.
- It can encourage new readers to your own blog or website.
- You can use it as your online portfolio.
- Articles on The Daily Roar reach thousands of readers everyday.
- Your article will be shared on our Twitter (349 followers), Facebook Page (4.5k followers) and mailing list.
- You can get future travel, hotel and food review assignments from us once you become a regular contributor.
If you are interested in contributing articles for The Daily Roar please contact us via email info[at]thedailyroar.com or use this Contact Form.