We are interested in you and your favorite thing in Asia/your country. Is it you at your favorite place/location? Or you having your favorite meal/dish? Or maybe you love a certain monument/building? We would love to know! Snap a Selfie with that favorite thing in Asia and upload it to our Facebook page. Describe what object or element is in the image and why it is so special to you. Whether you are an Asian local, or not it does not matter! For sure you will have that favorite thing somewhere in Asia.
So what do you need to do exactly?
First of all take a Selfie!
“Like” our FB page and post/upload the picture there.
You will have 1 month to upload your picture to us, but hurry since the picture with most “likes” and “shares” wins $100! The most original image chosen by thedailyroar.com wins $50.
So lets see this competition step by step:
1. “Like” our page www.facebook.com/thedailyroar
2. Upload your Selfie “Me and Asia” together with your description to our FB page. www.facebook.com/thedailyroar
3. Get as many “likes” and “shares” as possible!
4. Got most likes and shares? Then you win!
Terms and Conditions:
– Pictures need to be original and cannot be copied from the internet
– Selfies need to be taken somewhere in Asia, and contain a description
– Contestants need to have a paypal account!
-A minimum of 10 competitors is needed. If less then 10 competitors the prizes will be saved for the next selfie competition and added to its prize money
-When uploading the photo to www.facebook.com/thedailyroar you automatically agree to our copywrite conditions which allow us to put thedailyroar.com mark in the picture or use it online at our facebook page or website if required.
– A contestant is allowed to send in more then one selfie
– The gathering of selfies will take one month. During this month likes and shares can be gathered. After the month has passed there will be 1 week to gather likes and shares before the winner will be announced.
– Winners will be contacted on their Facebook page and announced on The Daily Roar Facebook page.
-For any further questions please contact email@example.com